- Person Data and all reference made to it signifies information that gives registered clients on our Site a unique identity.
- During registration, you will be required to provide information such as name, gender, birth information, address/location details, currency, recognized means of identification (e.g. Driver’s License, Voter’s card, International Passport or National ID card or any Government approved means of identification) and other necessary details.
- You will be required to create login details and choose a comfortable means of payment amongst our recognized methods of payment. All information regarding this will be kept secure by us.
- The above information is needed for identity and to validate age conformity with our services age rules. This will also enable us to serve you better. Access will be given to you to alter your personal information when the need arises.
- In cases of incorrect personal information, contact our customer service center via [email protected] for rectification.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Submitted personal data shall be kept confidential on our database while email will be used as a means of notification. At the end of your registration process, you will get a welcoming mail from Ayitilamama.com
- Information concerning our services and promotions will be sent to you when available via the provided email address.
- Should you wish to unsubscribe from our email mailing list, you can do this easily by contacting us.
- As part of our partnership with commercial banks and the companies in charge of verifying the authenticity of credit card or electronic payment processing data, your details are at the disposal of these establishments. However, these establishments are only entitled to use such information for legal investigation purposes only.
- We may enter into partnerships with data processors and companies, which provide security, age verification and identification verification services (including, without limitation, financial institutions, age verification, and credit reference agencies) in order to improve the efficiency and security of the Site and to comply with relevant regulations. These companies may have access to your personal data and may keep a record so that they can process necessary information data and maintain the security of the Site.
- The chosen companies for the above task will have strict policies regarding the privacy of personal data. Nevertheless, we accept no responsibility for the privacy policies of those companies.
- Amount of winnings or losses will be kept confidential and only released to a third party with your consent except in legal situations.
- If you reside in a country subjected to taxation, it is incumbent upon you to declare your winnings to the relevant authorities.
- We reserve the right to pass on to public or other relevant authorities, customer’s personal data if necessary or required in the course of any legal investigation.
- Ayitilamama will not be held responsible for how third parties process and store the personal data of our customers.
- As our customer, you have the right to terminate your Account with us at your own will. Ayitilamama can only close your Account at any time for justifiable reasons such as rule violation. Following the closure of your Account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by Law.
- We will only use your data in the case of statutory and competent authorities requirement for fraud or investigation into any illegal activity.
- This will be the sole exception to the use of your personal data until its complete deletion from our records.
- Our online lottery services are strictly prohibited for persons less than 18 years of age or under the age of legal consent for using online betting and gaming services under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the person is located.
- Consequently, minors may not register and play on our Site. We collect proof of identification from our customers as part of our age verification process.
- Ayitilamama is keen about protecting your personal information and preventing the access of any unauthorized or external party to such information without your consent.
- We are sure that, as our customer, you understand the evolving nature of our business due to continuous technological innovation. While we shall endeavor to do our best to ensure the protection and privacy of your personal data at all times, we cannot guarantee that the performance of our service will be free from error at all times. Should any such error have an effect or consequence on the privacy of your personal data, we shall not be liable for any damages.
- We strongly advice/recommend that you do not share your personal data/information with strangers or third parties during a live chat or any form of communication.
- Remember that your personal data is sensitive, and it’s essential to stop and think before passing on personal information to anyone regardless of your relationship with the person.
- The purpose of such modifications may be to enhance a user’s experience or further improve our security. In such cases, customers previously registered on our Site will keep their user name because they will not be affected.
- We use both temporary and permanent cookies for different purposes.
- The temporary cookies (session cookies) are only active while you are using our website and are deleted as soon as your website browser is closed. They help us to keep track of your activity while on the Site and therefore make it easier for you to move around and complete various tasks.
- Permanent cookies (saved cookies) on the other hand, are stored on your device. They help us retain customer preferences and improve your online experience. They are also used to track customer behavior to enhance our targets during online advertising on other internet sites. They can remain stored on your device for years.
- In case you have any issue with the cookies, you can change the settings in your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies. Browser settings differ, but most can be changed via ‘Tools’> ‘Options’> ‘Privacy’. You can also check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie settings. If you choose to disable cookies, then please note that this may limit the way you use the Ayitilamama website. For example, you may have to re-enter information that would have ordinarily been stored as a cookie. Alternatively, your browser may allow you to enable cookies for trusted websites only.
Please note that our website may contain links to other websites and we are not responsible for the content on these sites, and we do not endorse or promote these sites.